Wednesday 5 October 2022

Technology Rules

 My current aim is to make a landing page.

A week ago, I wasn't sure what such a thing might be. 

To be honest I'm not exactly sure now and it seems devilishly difficult. But I shall keep trying. To be honest, I need something to concentrate on since Perla left us this week. I now have a house full of dog baskets and beds, but no dog and it is a year on the 12th since Tim left me. Plus which we have a funeral for a family member on 10th.

A landing page is supposedly what I need to get people to join my email list. I tried last year with Mailchimp and managed the first newsletter but could not get the instructions correct to send out a second or third letter. To my shame, I gave up. But now I am trying again with Mailerlite in the hope - faint, I admit - that it will prove easier.

Wish me luck. If anyone has any advice don't hesitate - tell me!


No comments:

Should we let readers hang?

  I had never heard of the Concluding Preposition Opposition Party but it does exist. I have heard of the American dictionary Merriam-Webste...