Sunday 6 December 2020

Metadata woes!


 I am experiencing a bit of trouble with Amazon KDP - 

I must have pressed the wrong buttons somewhere because 
my book is definitely set in Yorkshire, UK, and yet the entry
on Amazon says it is US Historical Fiction. 

Don't believe it, people!
My heroine is an American, certainly, but she married an 
English lord and settles in his home to raise a family.... in Yorkshire,
except that the anticipated children are reluctant to appear.

I am in contact with the Help Desk people and hopefully by tomorrow the 72 hours will be up and alterations will have been made. (Actually the 72 hours are up already but I really dare not look to see if the problem has been rectified.) I am keeping my fingers crossed until tomorrow. 


No comments:

A risky business

 Back home after a few days away on the north coast of Aberdeenshire. It was windy and certainly cleared the head of all the winter cobwebs....