Thursday 12 February 2009

I shouldn't have said anything


I blithely said we hadn't had much snow. H'mmm. It waited until the kids got to school and everyone got to work and then it started around ten o'clock and it is still snowing a couple of hours later. My own fault for tempting Fate, I suppose. I can almost hear the kids gnashing their teeth as they sit in school, eyes glued on the window and dreaming of sledging.
Walked up the hill in the snow and posted off 3 partials, visited the library and came back glowing. Nothing like a bit of healthy exercise. Still haven't persuaded dh that we ought to give a dog a good home.

1 comment:

Lesley Cookman said...

Thanks for your comment, Jen. I do think the abolition of the Net Book Agreement did damage to the booktrade, but going back to it now would bring chaos. I don't know what the answer is. Well, I do, but they'd lock me up!

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...