Tuesday 8 March 2011

An AWard


'One Lovely Blog Award'.
There are rules for the award: first of all, Accept It!
(I do, I do, and thank you Deborah for thinking of me.)
Then post the Award on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (Sorry guys - I'll be doing this after I've done my grocery shopping today!)
Unfortuately I don't check out blogs on a regular basis, but there are one or two I look it often - and here they are:
Anne Whitfield
Anita Davison
Sarah Duncan
Vicky English
Sarah Callejo
Maybe wandering down the grocery isles I'll think of one or two more. If so, I'll add them later.

1 comment:

AnneMarie Brear said...

Thank you so much, Jen.

I'll put it up on my blog!

xx

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...