Tuesday 21 July 2015

Amazon royalties

There are some large numbers clocking up on my Kindle report screen since the KOLL/Pages Read thing began on 1st July. I shall have to wait until 15th August to get the true picture of what this actually means in terms of royalties paid out, but it looks intriguing. I hope I'm not disappointed! At the very least, it tells me that my books are actually being read - all but SHADOWS, which languishes with big fat zeros beside it. From this I gather that readers are not interested in stories set in rural France. Or perhaps it is because it is a contemporary story rather than a historical. Or perhaps I'm not getting news of it to the right market. Hard to know, really, but it certainly has not caught anyone's imagination, which is a pity, as I liked it.


No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...