Saturday 1 July 2023

Throwing in the towel

 Indie writers have so many things to do.

Write. Edit, edit again, get a cover, publish.

Promote, endlessly promote.

So I'm wondering if blogging is really worth the time it takes.

I've suspected for some time that Blogger Stats are off the wall. When between one day and the next they shot into the thousands of users per day, I seriously thought of throwing in the towel.

But then, there are so many memories, personal memories, that I've recorded and so many photographs I may not have anywhere else that I hesitate to delete it. 

So maybe I'll keep it going a little longer....

No comments:

Mystery v historical romance

 I recently finished  my first attempt at a murder mystery.  I have to say it was far harder than writing historical romances. Perhaps "...