This won't be in any particular order. In other words, its random, but I suppose how quickly the particular show comes to mind indicates something about its effect on me. So, here goes:
Wire in the Blood, fictional Bradfield near Manchester
Blue Lights, set in Northern Ireland
Happy Valley, set in Halifax area
Line of Duty, presumably London, but I never really knew
Unforgotten, in London
The Bridge, Copenhagen - Stockholm
The Fall, Northern Ireland. No fan of GA, but Jamie Dornan scared me silly.
Broadchurch, Kent
Shetland
Geri/Hadji a Japanese detective. Not sure where it was.
Then of course there are the old favourites always worth a re-watch - Morse, Lewis, Endeavour.
I watched Silent Witness when Amanda Burton was the lead player but not much recently.
I'll watch Vera if there's nothing, absolutely nothing else on, but I'm not keen. The settings are local, which makes me curious. I often watch just to say - OH, look there's....
No element of Slasher movies in my list, but some of them were horrific in the sense that things happen to people that should never happen. The young policewoman in Happy Valley, for instance. But it was hardly gore.
No comments:
Post a Comment