Friday 14 October 2022

Talking Second Chances

 Way back in 2018 I signed up to Mailchimp and put out a newsletter.

For a while, it went well.

Then one day I could not get Mailchimp to co-operate with me, and I sort of abandoned the idea. Everybody seems to have an e-mail list these days, so I am trying again. You might notice there is a Sign Up now form over to the right of this post. I hope you will use it.

Mailchimp has retained the names who signed up in 2018 and happily sent off the new email to them, so there may be some weeding to do, but that is OK. I hope there will be new people who will sign up this time around. New additions to the list will receive a free e-Book and there will be snippets and chapters, scenes, and general news of what I am doing.

The pic today is of Halton Castle which features briefly in my story Fair Border Bride.  I know the non-castle addition is 17th century, but I am sure the tower was in place in the 16th century. I must have a walk that way again and see how big the "cat "shaped hedge is now. Fifteen years is a long time and there may have been changes!

No comments:

Should we let readers hang?

  I had never heard of the Concluding Preposition Opposition Party but it does exist. I have heard of the American dictionary Merriam-Webste...