Thursday 30 June 2022

Refined and rewritten


 Tomorrow I look forward to actually showering in our new shower.

Do not worry - there will not be a photograph!

I did not think it would be such a complex job, but there was lots of work in the attic because of lights in the bathroom ceiling and wires trailing all over the place. Evidently a shower needs an electricity supply and so does a mirror. Who knew? Not I. 

Apart from that I am now ready to upload my refined and rewritten edition of Fair Border Bride to Amazon. Fifteen thousand words less, generally smartened up, new cover and linked as prequel to the Scots Queen series.

What can go wrong?

On the plus side I now have a new keyboard which actually prints the letters c and v. It is also attached to the computer. I grew tired of the wireless keyboard forever demanding new batteries. It always took me days of wondering why my typing skills were going AWOL before I twigged that the batteries were fading.


No comments:

Should we let readers hang?

  I had never heard of the Concluding Preposition Opposition Party but it does exist. I have heard of the American dictionary Merriam-Webste...