Monday 7 February 2022

Sunhat, Australian style

 Over the last two days I have  done as I threatened. 

Paint has been sploshed over the utility room, which badly needed it as it was where Tim and I used to come barrelling in from all the wet, muddy weather and toss all our coats and wellies - not that he had wellies - aside. A nice shade called nutmeg white.

I have already painted around the corner into the kitchen, because kitchens are always grungy places. So are showers and bathrooms. Anywhere that water can get into always seems to produce grunge. A giver of life but not always the kind of life you want.

Is anyone else on a Spring Clean kick?





No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...