Wednesday 23 February 2022

Seriously windy

 According to my Fitbit, my step count has suddenly jumped by 17k and a week with Perla has not gone by yet. Just think of all the calories that has used! Not to mention how much fitter I will be in a week or two! I am sleeping better, and the only downside is that I seem to have little time for the The Elsdon Affair

That is not a bad thing because I need a little space before I do the final check and then publish. I am thinking of the first week in March as a deadline.

Today was seriously windy, which meant that Perla's coat was constantly blown away from her rump - and hiding most of her in the photograph! On a couple of occasions I got blown sideways for a few steps. I am only present in shadow form, but I liked the colours in this picture, so decided to use it. Consider it as an abstract!

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...