Sunday 31 January 2010

Sam and reviews


Sam has returned home to the valley in the picture opposite and only just in time before we were totally exhausted, and got accustomed to having a dog in the house again. He was a delightful guest, and delighted to see his owners return. Anyone who thinks dogs don't miss their people should think again!
Seems there's a problem with the link to my first review so I'll try again: click here and I hope it comes up for you. It is in the Hexham Courant 22nd January in the Review section.
The last few days have been glorious dog walking weather, with blue skies and a hard frost firming the ground underfoot. Cold enough to make the eyes water on first stepping out, but warm enough as long as I kept walking and didn't pause for too long in one spot. I know you don't need to know this, but I am now an expert with poopy bags - one quick grab, a flick of the wrist and the neck tied off quickly before the odour escapes....told you, you didn't want to know. But I wish more dog owners would do the same.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Great review Jen! You must be over the moon - I know I would be. Take care. Caroline x

Jen Black said...

Thanks Caroline - and sorry the first link didn't work - I've no idea why!
Jen

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...