Sunday 17 February 2008

Frustration

I really should not complain as my writing is steaming ahead even though the characters are getting themselves into an awful mess, but...my e-mail has gone straight down the plughole and I feel bereft.

I don't know what I did, or even if it is my fault. It could be the server that's down, in which case I probably shouldn't mess with the settings on my pc. (Cringes - I have been messing with them) But if anyone has been trying to reach me and is not getting a response, bear with me.

It is amazing the time it saves for writing. Perhaps not having e-mail is a good thing?

No, of course not. Couldn't possibly be.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...