Wednesday 6 June 2007

Strange things happen to websites, too!

I used Clustrmap on my website 'cos I like watching all those little red dots appear on the map of the world. I set it up in February, and it was doing well until I went on holiday on 10th May. When I got back, Ckustrmap had stopped working as of 11th May.
I took my laptop with me, but why should that affect Clustrmap? Since I got back I've tried to re-instate it, to no avail.
Now it seems like nobody wants to know me!
If you're reading this, do me a favour and pop over to my website, just to see if we can kickstart the wretched thing! http://members.lycos.co.uk/jenblack

I do so want all those little red dots back!

No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...