Sunday 25 March 2007

Spring is here!


I lost an hour's sleep last night but since Spring is officially here, perhaps I won't grumble. Not that we have sunshine, you understand, but at least it isn't raining, and there's no wind. I'm starting to think of Outings now that better weather and longer days are here. I still have a wish to go and view Britannia. I loved that ship, and Edinburgh is only a two hour drive away.

But today is a day for writing. I have such a good scene to do today - an Easter Ball in which the hero and heroine finally realise they are more than friends and when the Herbert Dastardly character tries to muscle in on the heroine's affections. Should be fun to write.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...