Monday 19 September 2011


Gatehouse at Naworth
This week I'm going to try my hand at joining in an online chat. The third Wednesday of every month, Sapphire Blue, who published Shadows for me, holds a chat: here It is scheduled to begin at 9pm EST on Wednesday 21st September, which means it will be around 2am here in the UK. Now, I don't expect many UK people joining in at that time of the morning, unless they're insommniacs or shift workers, but the rest of the world, especially my pals in Australia, might like to join in.
I only hope I can manage the technology to join them myself! The chat will be as entertaining as we make it and as far as I know, there are no set topics laid down.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...