Thursday 11 November 2010

Is the Ibis a bully?


We hear tales of the ibis, an Australian bird who bullies people in parks. In a fight for a sandwich, usually the ibis wins. With a beak like that coming at me, I think I'd be tempted to fling the sandwich and run. But maybe not. Might depend on how hungry I was at the time. Give in to a bird? But then I speak from inexperience....
Had big adventure on the bikes this morning. Cycled over to Berowra Village and loaded up a haversack at Coles supermarket with items we'll need to cook tonight. We got back just in time, a few minutes to noon and the sun really startng to scorch.
Now having a rest before cooking for the family coming h0me from work.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...