Friday 30 May 2008

Voices

"As humans we instinctively know which voices send shivers down our spine and which make us shudder with disgust."

Voices are a great part of a person's attraction for me. Often I notice the voice before anything else. Some voices I find very hard to listen to for very long, and that's about as far as I took it. But reading a snippet on the BBC News website made me realise there's a lot more to it than that, and that I could use it in my writing. I think I already do, in so far as I like to give my hero a deep toned, mellow voice. But there's so much more! Check out
The perfect voice and you'll see why.

I'm off to find a more detailed report on the work....

No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...