Sunday 13 April 2008

It's cold outside

No picture of the frogspawn as it is too cold and dismal, but the taddies are starting to break free. One or two are out and about on their own. I hope they survive. I am longing for warm weather, not so I can rush out and photograph them, but just simply to be out and about in the garden and not freezing to death while I'm doing it. I have some sweet peas to plant out any day soon.

Second draft of my wip going apace, and WsB is on the last chapter with the critique group. I've had my eye off the writing ball this last week because I've done a little promoting for DARK POOL on 14 different groups. Let's hope it does some good.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...